SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTING
With experience accumulated over 32 years in Southern Africa, Asia and Europe within the FMCG retail and logistics space Concargo Supply Chain Consulting is well positioned to enhance your supply chain agenda and strategic key objectives, allowing for the reduction of costs and improvement of service levels. For any business to remain sustainable and outperform competitors’ continuous improvement and measured transformation is a necessity.
Our approach is collaborative and underpinned by pragmatic thinking, driven by a desire to craft the right solution for your industry and your business. We can focus on one or all of the key elements that make up your supply chain, namely:
- Inbound supply networks
- Inventory depth and obsolescence
- Location Location Location Location
- Transportation South & Southern Africa
- Transactional visibility and information systems
- Reverse Logistics RSA / BLNS & SADC countries
- Production cost, quality, the robustness of the forecasting & demand planning processes
As is the trend in many industries globally, companies wish to outsource part or all of their supply chain activity as the need for highly adaptive and variable network solutions grow. Concargo Supply Chain Consulting can support you with this outsourcing, having initiated and guided RFI & RFQ service procurement projects, warehouse migration projects, and many other specialised projects.