Concargo IT AdvisoryThe key challenge for Concargo is to improve benefits of IT while reducing the cost incurred on IT, seemingly contradictory objectives. In addition, there are multiple questions being raised around changing technology dynamics such as outsourcing, SaaS (www.saas.com), service-oriented architecture, security, etc. Hence there is no easy answer to IT optimisation and it is important to bring in the right advisory expertise.
Our technology advisory consultants, Concargo Management Services (CMS), have significant experience in the supply chain domain, and are best positioned to understand your business requirements and recommend the right solutions to ensure a perfect alignment of various technologies. We aim to define the right solution based on your IT organisation maturity and your industry dynamics through an ecosystem of software vendors, IT system integrators and infrastructure partners.
Concargo consultants are a single point for customers to strategise, plan and execute IT programs to ensure business leadership. Any technology need across the organisation starting from the leadership level to the execution level can be addressed by our experienced consultants who have worked in various industries and bring in the best practices from the global technology organisations.
Our capabilities in providing IT Advisory span across:
IT Strategy & Planning
- Package selection and consulting – www.mannasoft.co.za
- IT organisation design and governance – www.isaca.org/CGEIT
- Post-merger integration – www.viprofessionals.co.za | www.bowne.com
- Outsourcing advisory – www.managementpresentations.com | www.concargo.com
- IT strategy road-map – www.executivestrategymanager.com | www.smartdraw.com
- Program management – www.ovationsgroup.com
- Business-IT alignment – www.cci-growthcon.com
- Business case development – www.businesscase.com
- Change management – www.change-management.com
- Product implementation support – www.datascope.co.za
- Visibility/collaboration portals – www.backbase.com
- ERP implementation – www.erpwire.com | www.pemeco.com
- Business intelligence and information delivery – www.bips.co.za
- Supply chain optimisation – www.mt.com/supply-chain-systems
- Supply chain innovation: new technologies – www.it-online.co.za
- Supply chain execution tools, implementation and support – www.psiplanner.com