Concargo Insurance Advisory Services is a specialist and independent insurance consultancy/brokerage which offers tailor-made risk management services to all companies who require in-transit insurance cover.
Concargo provides cover for the entire transport supply chain, from cargo and liability insurance to storage risks, special projects risk and marine transit insurance.
Concargo was established as a independent brokerage and facilitator for transport, shipping, import & export, and clearing & forwarding companies.
Clauses – General Exclusions
Our policy insures approved general merchandise against risks of physical loss or damage from external causes. However, this policy does not cover all losses possible in the course of an international consignment.
Some perils typically not covered in All-Risk Policies:
- Abandonment of cargo
- Used or secondhand goods
- Rejection of goods by customer
- Failure to pay or collect account
- Improper or inadequate packaging
- Employee conversion or dishonesty
- Goods subject to an on-deck bill of lading
- Losses caused by temperature or pressure
- Consequential losses due to delay or market loss
- Inherent vice (infestation or loss due to nature of the product itself)
Free of Particular Average (FPA) Cover:
Sometimes, due to the nature of products or shipping conditions, only limited coverage can be obtained. Although FPA coverage is not as complete as “All-Risk Coverage”, it is better than having no insurance at all.