Track and Trace Services
It remains vital for our customers to determine the status of their cargo at any given moment. Concargo’s sophisticated tracking service lets us monitor the status of your shipment anywhere in Southern Africa, and includes communications among all parties involved in the move. You can connect directly from our we site via our easy to use link located on this page. This service is available in multiple languages and can be customised to the language of your choice. From the time orders are processed until the shipment reaches its destination, we know the exact status of your cargo. Concargo’s internet tracking services gives you pin-point online tracking for your peace of mind 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Through our innovative tracking and tracing system the entire supply chain becomes transparent to our clients. The ability to do extensive searches and export all data in PODIS (Proof of Delivery Image System) format allows you to track your shipment 24/7.
We make it a point to constantly upgrade our Information Technology Systems to lead the race in today’s fast paced trucking business and the broader Supply Chain & Logistics Industry in Southern Africa.
Objectives of PODIS is:
- Streamline operation flows
- Offer a wide network and fast turnaround
- Generate consolidated management reports
- To provide real-time information flow and order Track & Trace
- Allows integration with customer’s systems via Electronic Data Interchange
- Serves as a one point of contact for customers to fulfill their Road Transport needs
Concargo systems utilised:
- Global Positioning Systems (GPRS)
- Satellite Tracking Technology (SAT)
- Mobile Cellular Telecommunications
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
In addition, we have plans in the pipeline to develop an e-commerce platform to specially cater for Just-in-Time e-Supply Chain solutions to buyers, shippers, logistics service providers, freight forwarders, and government agencies.