The Project Department of Concargo, equipped with highly qualified and experienced specialists within all aspects of project transportation in all parts of the world, offers global door-to-door turnkey services.
The philosophy is to achieve efficient and cost-effective individual transport solutions in freight logistics.
We make a point of simplifying our transportation services and solutions, finding the direct way, and making things as easy as possible for the customer.
Our services include everything from door-to-door land transportation, intercontinental, temporary storage, packing, documentation, erection on site and all other services connected to project deliveries.
In the past our highly skilled employees from our project division have conveyed project shipments including vast over dimensions and heavy lifts and delivered in time and to the full satisfaction of our clients.
We have for years co-operated with a wide range of owners, thus having access to a great variety of vessels through our Strategic Project Partners. We have dedicated and trustworthy partners in all parts of the world ensuring our customers a first class service all the way from place of production to place of final delivery.
Managing a successful transition requires project management to accept total responsibility for achieving results. The Directors of Concargo have a highly accountable approach and an attitude that the project is not over until the benefits can be realised.
- Risk management and mitigation
- Transition planning and delivery
- Customer liaison and communication
- Early life support for your new operation
- Maintaining service and business continuity
- Leadership, management and motivation of the user community
- Successful track record in both operational and project management means Concargo can take full responsibility for delivering results
- Project price competitiveness
- Project planning around goals and objectives
- Key-skills and processes to manage our project team
- Project monitoring and supervision from cradle to grave
- Team processes, facilitation skills and stages of project development
- Project evaluation, structures of evolution reports and project closures
- Risk management and contingency planning at all levels including insurance
- Understanding key project success and failure factors within their workplace
- Identify and determine tactics to involve appropriate stakeholders in the project management process